You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
Add "All Pages"
the Wikispace for the Free 2d Physics Simulator, Phun!
What is Phun, you might be asking? Well, it's a free 2d Physics Smiulator Sandbox made by Emil Ernerfeldt, in cooperation with the
. It can be downloaded for absolutely
, and contains absolutely no adware/spyware, guarenteed. Any questions can be e-mailed to
Phun is, as I said, a 2d physics simulation program, capable of replicating gravity, air friction, and many other physical forces. It is relatively easy to use, and is good for small school projects/classes, people who like physics sandboxes, and people who just have too much time on their hands...like me... There are limitless possibilities to be created, such as vehicles, engines, buildings, and pretty much
that is made up of solid matter. It is a very versitile program, and can be used for a lot more than just gaming away your time. Some of the options include water, solid bodies, chains, hinges, springs, and so on. There are limitless possibilities to what you can make. If you want more details on what it can do, go download it for yourself and see, or visit the forum as mentioned above at
Screenshot 1 - Phun Tank
Screenshot 2 - Phun Handgun
Screenshot 3 - Ultimate 7-Up Machine
Screenshot 4 - Dune Buggy
Screenshot 5 - The Marble Monument
Phun is an easy program to use, and takes very little time to set up. The installation process is fairly simple. Start
, and choose the download version that best suits your computer type. Then, basically, follow the on-screen instructions that will guide you through the installation.
Note to all users that already have Phun installed on their PC
: It is highly recommended that you start off with a clean uninstall before downloading a newer version. To do this, access your program files and delete Phun's root folder, called "Phun". This will erase the old configuration files and prepare it for the new version.
Once the download is complete, you're ready to start having phun! A few pointers to get you started:
- Loading and saving scenes can be done in the 'File' Menu in the top left corner.
- Any warnings that appear in the console (black window) are normal and should just be ignored.
- If you're having problems with lagg or slow frame rate, try using 16-bit textures, disable anti-aliasing, enable simple water rendering, or erase the water completely. If all of these fail, refer to the
section of Phunland...there may be something there to help.
- To delete a scene, you must go back to the root Phun folder in the program files and go into the scenes folder.
- Check out all of the available features. Right clicking on an object also allows you to liquify it, making water...along with many other options, including Density, Bounciness, and Friction.
If there's ever anything you need to know, the members of the Phun
are always willing to lend a hand.
is quick and easy, and
of your personal details will ever be realeased without your concent. Good luck, and have Phun!
If anyone needs any help with operating the program, you can contact me, TotalAnihilation10, in the forum, use the provided email, or post it in this wikispace. Good Luck!
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"